Branding Strategies for Startups
Branding is a driving force behind the credibility and recognition of a startup. Good branding has the potential to seamlessly convey your product’s mission and is crucial to effective marketing. Stacklist hosted a night of presentations and lessons that unpack some key strategies and provide fresh perspectives on building a brand, measuring brand performance and storytelling.
Building a Good Brand, Today
Branding for Performance
Presented by: Hayley Raymond, Brand Director at HelloFresh.
- Do your research. Listen to your audience to inform your brand.
- Be dynamic. Forget about total consistency because no one ever reaches it and it's not that important anyway.
- Measurable branding. Use existing metrics that you already have.
Download Hayley's slides here.
Lessons on Brand + Story
Presented by: Tyler Riewer, Head of Creative at charity:water.
- Your product is not the story. The story is about the impact of your product for the people who use it.
- Make it personal because people never forget how you made them feel.
Download Tyler's slides here.