“Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating” - Siva Devaki, Co-Founder & Co CEO, MassMailer, Inc. Odds are, you’re an entrepreneur whose #1 job is selling,
“Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating” – Siva Devaki, Co-Founder & Co CEO, MassMailer, Inc.
Odds are, you’re an entrepreneur whose #1 job is selling, yet you have pretty limited experience in sales – or none at all. We want to dedicate an evening to providing B2B entrepreneurs in our community with key info, assistance, and even some inspiration to help with getting sales processes underway.
We’re hosting a night of presentations from experts in sales. Our speakers, including sales leaders from Branch, Movable Ink and Loqate, will share their experiences and insights on growing teams, launching products, pricing, pitching, negotiating, and re-selling. From actionable tactics to long term strategy, they’ll help you think through the critical and challenging aspects of making your first sales.
Here are the lessons they’ll present.
- Building and Implementing a Sales Process
- Hiring and Building a Sales Team
- Anatomy of a Good Discovery Call & Demo
See you on November 6!
- Adam Sofair-Fisch is the RVP of Strategic Sales for North America at Movable Ink, a visual experience platform provider for digital marketing leaders. Movable Ink disrupted the traditional email marketing model by detecting customer context, processing millions of data points, and generating 1:1 creative the moment an email is opened. Adam has worked at Movable Ink for almost 6 years. A graduate of Fordham Law School, Adam also has experience as a Contract Attorney and Business Development Consultant.
- Tae Kim is the Head of East Coast Sales + Operations at Branch, a mobile measurement and deep linking platform. Tae is a dynamic sales leader who loves building, developing, and empowering high-performing sales teams to consistently meet and exceed their goals. In her current role as Head of East Coast at Branch, Tae started and scaled the first satellite office for Branch to 35+ team members today. Previously, she spent 10+ years in sales management and account executive roles at Salesforce.com and Bitly. Outside of work, Tae enjoys rooting for the Seattle Seahawks, playing tennis & boxing and traveling around the world. Sleeping is for planes.
- Tyler Brock is the VP of Sales at GBG Loqate (formerly Addressy), a UX tool that increases conversion rates and decreases failed deliveries by optimizing the way digital businesses collect addresses from consumers. Over 13,000 companies including eBay, J.P. Morgan, and Ikea use Loquate for address verification. Prior to this, Tyler was the Director of Global Business Development for Wiser, a platform that collects and analyzes online and in-store data to help retailers make better decisions. He’s also an advisor for multiple San Francisco-based startups.
6:30 – 7:00: Drinks & Networking
7:00 – 8:20: Presentations
8:20 – 9:00: More Drinks & Networking
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
29 Little West 12th Street