Founders often stress the importance of the time just before launch. Generating buzz for your business is crucial to jump-start your business and emerge on a high note. From marketing
Founders often stress the importance of the time just before launch. Generating buzz for your business is crucial to jump-start your business and emerge on a high note. From marketing and PR initiatives to testing your product, taking advantage of pre-launch opportunities is never a bad idea.
Join us on March 11th as entrepreneurs share what they did to generate pre-launch demand. This will be a night focused on helping founders and soon-to-be founders think about the best ways to get ready for launch. We will talk about pre-launch strategies and opportunities that may be overlooked and can help drive sales, impact, and momentum for your startup.
Here are the lessons they’ll present.
- Developing Key Partnerships Pre-Launch – Everett Cook, CEO and co-founder of Rho
- PR Strategies Before Launch – Helena Price Hambrecht, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Haus
- Launching on Product Hunt – Sergio Villasenor, Founder and CEO of Elliot
About the speakers
- Everett Cook is the CEO and co-founder of Rho Business Banking. With over 10 years of experience in finance and investment management, Everett is an expert in financial structuring, macroeconomics and fintech regulations. Everett led research at two $1 billion macro funds, and has worked under leaders like Steve Cohen and Michael Bloomberg.
- Helena Price Hambrecht is the co-founder and Co-CEO of Haus, the brand creating products for how we gather today. Prior to Haus, Helena was a Silicon Valley creative who helped shape brands like Facebook, Fitbit, Google, Instagram, Microsoft, Nike, Pinterest, Slack, Square, Twitter and Uber. Her work has been featured on ABC, CNN, The New York Times, Fast Company, Fortune, Glamour, The Guardian, and Inc.
- Sergio Villasenor is Founder and CEO of Elliot, a global commerce platform for every “there & where” you want to sell. Elliot is venture-backed by leading companies and seed stage investors including Susa Ventures, Bowery Capital, Flexport, SV Angel and Bam Ventures. He’s developed $75M annual eComm sites, gone viral, raised millions & been published. Sergio has worked with notable brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Buscemi, the Frye Company, Rag & Bone, & Sonos.
6:30 – 7:00: Drinks & Networking
7:00 – 8:15: Presentations + Q&A
8:15 – 9:00: More Drinks & Networking
Stacklist hosts startup events in NYC to help entrepreneurs learn from successful founders & experts. Previous speakers have included the founders of Greenhouse, Movable Ink, x.ai, and Techstars. You can find all of our past events and speakers here!
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].
Betaworks Studios is a new membership club for individuals looking to make a dent in the universe. Supported by innovative technology, this space is designed for connectivity within a curated community. Studios is your space to meet, scheme, get advice, collaborate, do a little bit of work, attend events, and host events. For 10 years betaworks has been working and networking—building companies, running accelerators, investing in talent—and now we’ve opened our doors. Find out more at betaworks-studios.com
Audio transcripts, videos and photos will be taken at the event. As an attendee, you acknowledge that such recordings, videos and photos may be used for promotional or marketing purposes.
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
29 Little West 12th Street