“If you picked your price once and never changed it, it’s probably wrong.” - Phil Libin, Co-founder & CEO of Evernote Pricing is marketing, and possibly the most important piece of
“If you picked your price once and never changed it, it’s probably wrong.” – Phil Libin, Co-founder & CEO of Evernote
Pricing is marketing, and possibly the most important piece of marketing. Pricing is a powerful tool that influences how consumers value your product and helps your company maximize profit. With thoughtful pricing, you can gain huge advantages over your competitors.
Figuring out the price for your product takes much more than adding up costs and throwing on a profit margin. You have to consider your target customer, your competitors, and the value of your product. As you grow, you must continually evaluate the pricing insights you’re gaining from purchase data.
We’re excited to dive deep and help you think about your own pricing strategy. We’ll discuss
- Pricing for B2B vs B2C products
- Testing price points before launching
- Evaluating pricing models
- Implementing discounts and other incentives
- Understanding different pricing models and strategies
- Leveraging data, even when it might be scarce
About the panelists
- Rachel Renock, Co-founder & CEO of Wethos
- Andy Krantz, Co-founder & Co-CEO of Paravel
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
119 West 24th Street, 2nd Floor